Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ekam

Finally an attempt to blog after so many years of wandering in the web. Well this is my first blog post and I hope I will get into the habit of blogging, sharing my thoughts, feelings & ideas. If you are wondering what brought me into blogging? there is not particular reason so am not sure how successful or entertaining my blogs will be. This is of course a sincere attempt to start off a new habit and let us see when I will do the next post. 

If you wondering about the title "Ekam" it is a Sanskrit word which means quite a few things depending on where you use it and how you use it. Like every other blogger I was wondering what my first post should be titled after and I decided that I should label it after "One", "The One", "Unification", and something that signifies the start of a count too. I initially wanted to name it nĂºmero uno but there are plentiful of restaurants, businesses running after the name. Hence I looked for something @ home and found the title. It also reminds me of my Sanskrit teacher doing the roll call. :-) 

What ever I write in this or the subsequent blogs are just musings of my mind and I hope people will  take them as they are. 

So wish me good luck! blogging!

Ekam Sat, Vipram Bahudha Vadanti

2 comments:

mail2rajeshn@gmail.com said...

what a divine way to start !!

TheLight said...

Some silly anagrams:
NEO is an anagram of ONE.
Ekam: Make: Maker