Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back to Blogging Back to the Present

My time machine developed a technical snag and stopped keeping pace with the clock. Lost a few clock ticks last November and lost a great deal of time too. Today where I stand I think I understand what every clock tick costs. Anyway I am making another attempt at blogging, and I am back to the present :)

So its been almost an year now since I took interest or time to blog. So this is my second attempt to become a blogger, hope everything goes on well this time. But this time around I think I know why I failed the first time so maybe I have learnt a few things from my experience. This time I plan to write about travel & technology and also about generic life experiences. Will try to make them both interesting & also informative to the best of my abilities.
Wish me good luck with my blogging :)
/Sarat

No comments: